Welcome back home Restoration House!
It is awesome to be back in the same room passionately praising Jesus, unapologetically preaching the authority of God’s Word, practicing the power of prayer and unashamedly proclaiming Jesus as Lord! We have missed being together as a church family and are excited to be able to be back together in person!
Here are a few guidelines for us to follow so we are able to continue worshiping together:
• Masks are available at the welcome center upon request.
• Hand sanitizer is available for use in a number of locations.
• Please do your best to stay in the place where you are seated.
• Feel free to sit or stand during worship.
• If you must use the washroom, please restrict use to a maximum of 4 people at a time.
• All children’s ministry areas are closed and locked at this time, however the nursery is available for parents of children 2 and under.
• Please be considerate of others as you use the nursery.
• We are able to receive offerings using the bucket at the welcome centre.
• If you use a pen to fill out your envelope or sermon notes please keep the pen. Do not return it.
• After the service we encourage you to use either the main entry or if you are able the exit at the front of the worship center.
Once again it is so good to see you in person! You are loved! God is able!